The Māori name for the Saddleback, Tīeke, sounds like the birds’ call when disturbed. Another name, Tīeke Rere, comes from their cry when alarmed.
- Dimensions (approx.): L/ 20cm W/ 12cm D/ 12cm
- The Saddleback is larger than our other species.
- We have two styles of Saddleback - Saddleback and Saddleback(wings up).
- Available in a variety of colours, please note that the colour variants displayed may be of different bird species.
- Cast glass with set screw fitting. Can be mounted on any type of wall. Check out our installation instructions.
- Design service, ask us for composition ideas using multiple birds and a full colour chart.
Stock availability may vary as all of our products are made-to-order. The estimated production time for our birds is 2-3 weeks. Read about our order processing here.